/ Year one / Project: Layout

Having used InDesign of a previous course I found that I already knew a lot of what we were taught in the first few sessions. I was able to ask Graham questions about things I was looking to learn or was unsure about which helped.

After we completed the sessions to introduce everyone to InDesign we moved on to the project. First of all we were asked to choose a graphic design company that we liked, then we were to find some copy about them and create an a3 Portrait magazine layout using that copy.





To Begin with the designs that I was creating looked more like a newspaper than a magazine and were not very interesting. After I reduced amount copy I was using I was able to have more freedom with my designs and make them a lot nicer to look at. This was probably my favourite project that I have done this year and I am very happy with my final layout.




Final Layout

No comments: