/ Year one / Project: T-Shirt Design

For this project we were asked to  create a T-shirt design for Self promotion. The idea was to have a design that would let people know something about my personality.

To begin with the sessions focused on typography and how to use type. I enjoyed these sessions because I have studied typography before but I was able  to learn about it in more depth. I bought the suggested book “stop stealing sheep - Erik Spiekermann” which was an interesting read and showed me what kind of feelings different typefaces can evoke.

After asking my family to write down some words that they think best describe me I went on to create many designs that I thought showed an aspect of my personality or lifestyle.



The design I finally decided on was one of myself in a Lego style.








No comments: